Little Ferry Board of Education Opening for Trustee....
The Little Ferry Board of Education has an immediate opening for a Board of Education Trustee. The qualifications are listed below:
- A Board Member must be a citizen of the United States
- A Board member must be a resident of the district the member represents and must have been such for at least one year immediately preceding the member’s election or appointment
- A Board member must be able to read and write
- A Board member must be registered to vote in the district and not disqualified from voting pursuant to N.J.S.A. 19:4-1
- A Board member must not be convicted of a crime or offense as listed in N.J.S.A
- 18A:12-1 and must be submit to a fingerprint clearance within 30 days of election or appointment
- A Board member cannot concurrently hold another elected office
This appointment is to fill an unexpired term. There are two years left on this term. The selectee will serve through the next reorganization meeting, January, 2022 and would have to run for the rest of the term in November 2022, if they choose to do so.
Interested applicants may send a letter of interest to the following email address no later than Thursday, December 9, 2021 to email@example.com.